Aries, The Ram
March 20 to April 19
Keywords: Initiative, action, adventurous, enthusiastic, dynamic, impatient
As an Aries you are a born leader, eager to take the initiative and be a leader. Be careful, though, as you tend to be impatient; this trait can get the better of you at times. You are energetic, and fiery Mars ensures that you are good at what you try. Sports and exercise for you are relaxing and help you free your mind.
You have a wide social circle, though it is mostly comprised of acquaintances, rather than close friends. Your love life is nurtured by your energy and enthusiasm, which is helpful being that you place a lot of value on relationships and partnerships. You likely have a strong need for children, but be careful that you don’t dote too much on your kids. Be sure to spend your time (not your money) on them.
Your enthusiasm and motivation translates well to your career, and you are mindful to keep moving up the ladder. You excel at analysis with an eye for detail; be sure that your impatience doesn’t hinder your good career prospects. You have excellent earning potential and can do well with long-term investments; make sure that you look before you leap when diving into a large financial risk. You are frugal and understand value.
For the year ahead:
Affirmation: Cooperation and compromise enhance my independence.
- Jupiter’s time in Aries (through June 3) will be short, so enjoy this potentially lucky period. Be cautious, however, as Jupiter can bring excess in addition to luck.
- Jupiter will then be in Taurus for the rest of the year, so make the most of career and work opportunities (as this falls into your second house). This transit only happens once every twelve years, so make the most of it!
- Saturn continues its course through Libra (your seventh house). This will give you an opportunity to examine your relationships and how you interact with people.
- Uranus is in your sign through the rest of the year. You may feel a new, more independent side of your self emerging.
- Pluto is now in its second year in Capricorn, your tenth house, and continues its powerful influence on career during its long transit (lasting until 2024). This placement can help you achieve ambitious career goals, but it can also signify trouble at work (think personality clashes or downsizing). With Pluto in your tenth house, be aware of what is going on at your workplace.