Once again, the holiday season is here. That means that it is also the time for warm gatherings, fanciful spreads of food, and (my personal favorite) gift giving! Whether you’re looking for gifts for the astrologer(s) in your life or for ideas to add to your own holiday wish list, I have some superb suggestions.
Llewellyn’s 2012 Calendars and Almanacs make the perfect gift for the astrologer of any level (and especially for the Virgos in your life, since they get an extra place to keep track of lists and appointments). With daily ephemeris and aspectarian data from 2011-2013, moon cycle information, horoscopes, dates for event planning or gardening, space for your dates and appointments, and so much more, Llewellyn’s 2012 calendars and almanacs make the coming year one to shine for all.
For the Beginning Astrologer:
For someone just beginning to delve into astrology, here are few stocking stuffer ideas:
- Looking for an easy understanding of your health, finances, love, travels, or family? Any one of the titles in Llewellyn’s Astrology Made Easy Series make great gifts, for yourself or for others. With the CD included with each book, you can easily generate comprehensive, insightful astrological reports. You don’t need to know anything about astrology to get startedâ€”just pop the CD in your computer, and start creating charts for yourself, your family, and your friends. Each report includes optimal times to meet goals or overcome challenges, and the areas of your life in which you’re likely to face obstacles or receive gifts from the universe.
- Llewellyn’s Complete Book of Astrology is another great place for new astrologers to start; the easiest way to learn astrology is to start with yourself, so popular astrologer Kris Brandt Riske has you begin by analyzing your own chart, allowing you to experience and understand astrology in a personally meaningful way. This makes it easier to understand and remember the basics as you begin to read the charts of others. The book also offers techniques for using astrology to identify the qualities you seek in an ideal mate, realize your career and financial potential, calculate your luck, and discover your inner strength.
- Being able to forecast the future gives you a remarkable edge in life, and Llewellyn’s Complete Book of Predictive Astrology gives you a definitive edge. Whether itâ€™s taking advantage of approaching opportunities or preparing for challenges that are heading your way, predictive astrology helps you maximize your innate potentialâ€”and make choices that will lead to a more satisfying life.
For the Romantic:
- Sally Cragin’s Astrological Elements explores all twelve Sun Signs through the four elements (fire, earth, air, and water), so that you can understand what to expect from each Sun Sign as a friend, boss, co-worker, spouse, child, romantic interest, and more. What’s more, you can see how all sign pairings get along as well as understand how your Sun Sign can point you toward your ideal career.
- Tap into the power of your Venus sign, break karmic patterns, and attract your soul mate with A Love Alchemist’s Notebook. With this hip and fun guide, you’ll learn to use the rules of attraction, magic, astrology, and your intuition to attract the man of your dreams and experience true, soulful love.
- Deeply entwined for six centuries, the art of tarot and the science of astrology have an undeniably powerful link. With Corrine Kenner’s Tarot and Astrology, you can easily learn to combine tarot and astrology for yourselfâ€”and expand your tarot practice while enriching your life.
Still looking for other gifts? Browse Llewellyn’s complete selection of astrology books and reports, and you are sure to find the perfect present for any astrologer on your list. I wish you a warm holiday season, guided by the stars!