Eight Llewellyn titles are finalists for 2012 COVR Awards:
- Chakra Awakening, by Margaret Ann Lembo (Alternative Health & Healing Book Category)
- Never Letting Go, by Mark Anthony (Spirituality/Alternative Science & Spirituality Book Category)
- Spirit & Dream Animals, by Richard Webster (Divination Book Category)
- The Healing Wisdom of Birds, by Lesley Morrison (General Interest/How-To Book Book Category)
- Llewellyn’s 2012 Dragon Calendar, by Anne Stokes/Llewellyn (Other Sideline Category)
- The Flying Witches of Veracruz, by James Endredy (Magick/Shamanism Book Category)
- The Small-Town Pagan’s Survival Guide, by Bronwen Forbes (Wicca/Paganism Book Category)
- The Witch’s Heart, by Christopher Penczak (Wicca/Paganism Book Category)
Founded in 1996, the Coalition of Visionary Resources (COVR) is an organization formed by a unique group of businesses that deal in “Visionary Resources,” and who work with and support each other as independent retailers, manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, and publishers of visionary books, music, and merchandise.
For the fifteenth consecutive year, COVR Awards will be presented at the International New Age Trade Show (INATS) banquet, this year held on June 23rd in Denver, Colorado. The Visionary Awards are judged by retailers and seasoned professionals, who evaluate each title based upon content, presentation, and their own knowledge of the industry.