Taurus, The Bull
April 19 to May 20
Keywords: Stubbornness, perseverance, stability, dependability, sensuality
As a bull, you are known for your determination and willpower, but, taken too far, these traits can turn into stubbornness. You are stable and find security in routine, which can often make change difficult. Be careful to not let your unease with change rule your life. Possessions are important to you, with Venus as your ruler. While it is nice to enjoy the finer things in life, be sure to donate or sell old items that serve no purposeâ€”it is always possible that your love of possessions is tied to an emotional insecurity.
Your friends know that they can always count on you, and you are sensitive to the needs of others (though the latter can make you prone to gullibility; be careful at times when helping others out). You feel complete when part of a couple; even though you are highly selective of your partners, once you find the one you will be highly devoted. Family is highly important to you; you have strong ties to siblings and your extended family, and you are proud of your children (show them encouragement and give constructive criticism, as you often have high expectations of your kids).
When it comes to work, you prefer environments that give you not only stability but also autonomy. That said, be careful not to get too stuck with one job or company; changes often occur, and don’t shy away from a prospective opportunity. Taurus is also one of the universal money signs. This, in combination with your practicality, can equal a large net worth.
For the year ahead:
Affirmation: People enrich my life with their wisdom and experience.
- Jupiter spends the first half of the year in Cancer, your third house of communication; the past few months have been (and the upcoming months will be) a positive time of family, friends, and networking. Jupiter shifts to your fourth house on July 16, when you can anticipate a positive boost in family affairs and domestic life.
- Uranus continues its seven-year transit of Aries (began in 2011); during these next years, look for insight into your life and lifestyle, making changes as needed for self-renewal and personal health. Here in your twelfth house, you may notice you enjoy more time alone.
- Saturn continues its long trip through Scorpio, where it will remain until the end of the year; here in your seventh house, your relationships will be highlighted. Strong relationships can benefit from Saturn in the seventh house. you may also feel encouraged to learn about relationships and human nature.
- Neptune began its long transit in Pisces, your eleventh house, last year. It will remain in Pisces through 2025, highlighting friendships. Friends may come and friends may go, and you are likely to gain many insights into who to trust and when.
- Pluto continues its long transit of Capricorn, making this time ideal for education, whether learning something new through structured classes, friends or family, or travel. This transit is one of transformation.