New Worlds Spring/Summer 2013 Issue
Get the FREE app for your tablet and mobile device. Now available in the iTunes Store and the Google Play Store
Also available as a PDF File.
Click for more information about New Worlds or to receive issues via mail.
This article was written by Donald Michael Kraig on May 29, 2002
posted under Psychic Powers
Classes called "Psychic Development Classes" have been popular for years, and indications are that they will remain so for years to come. People simply want to develop and increase their psychic abilities.
In a real Psychic Development Class you should be shown how to develop your psychic abilities and be able to make practical use of them in your daily life.
Classes in Psychic Development should include, but not be limited to the following:
1) Divinatory methods
2) Meditation methods
3) Aura vision development
4) Creative visualization (making your dreams come true)
5) How to heal (actually, how to help another heal him or herself)
6) Relaxation techniques
7) Attunement with your "higher self" (sometimes called higher entities)
8) Self-confidence, self-love and ego building
9) How to breathe properly and special breathing techniques
10) Ability to attune with other people or things
11) Improving all types of ESP (telepathy, clairvoyance, clairaudience, telekinesis, etc.)
13) Astral projection and astral travel
Learn to develop your own ESP abilities and put them to use. Part of this will naturally include contacting your "spirit guides." Many people feel that "spirit guides" are merely a manifestation of your higher self. But whether the information from guides is ultimately from an internal or external source, you are the on who must decide whether or not to act on that advice. In this you should always use your common sense. Is the information positive? Loving? Ethical? Will it not harm anyone if you act on it? Remember, in this world you are judged by your actions no matter what caused you to do those actions. Spirit guides never suffer from bad medical or financial advice.