Link to this Article: http://www.llewellyn.com/encyclopedia/article/26280
Magical Mirror of the Universe
This article was written by Carl Llewellyn Weschcke on October 20, 2011
posted under Aura
The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn described the aura "as an etheric structure filled with astral energies" and serving as the “magical mirror of the universe” in which all objects of perception and all inner activities of thought and feeling are reflected. In his most comprehensive book, Aura Energy for Health, Healing & Balance, Dr. Slate outlined the multiple roles of the aura system:
- It is a highly complex system that generates energy and sustains us mentally, physically, and spiritually.
- It is a sensitive yet dynamic force that encodes the totality of our individuality and connects us to the cosmic origins of our existence.
- It is an evolving chronicle of our past, present, and future.
- It is an interactive link between our innermost self and the external environment, including the aura systems of others.
- It is a repository of abundant resources with potential to enrich our lives.
- It is an interactive phenomenon receptive to our intervention and empowerment efforts.
- At any given moment, it is a weathervane of our personal development.
- The more we learn about the aura, the better we understand ourselves.
In summary, the aura is your own personal mirror not only of health but of character, emotional strength, mentality, and spirituality. The aura can be strengthened, massaged, healed, enlarged, shaped, and charged with specific energies and energy forms for direct interaction with other entities.
Please note that the use of Llewellyn Encyclopedia articles
is subject to certain Terms and Conditions