Link to this Article: http://www.llewellyn.com/encyclopedia/article/311
A Psychic Reader's Code of Conduct
This article was written by Donald Michael Kraig on May 10, 2002
posted under Psychic Powers
1) My clients are responsible for their own behavior.
2) I will strive to be encouraging and give hope.
3) I will strive to be balanced, centered and cheerful. I will concentrate on my client as and not on any of my personal problems.
4) I will strive to educate my clients so they do not have to keep coming back to deal with the same problems.
5) I will never predict a physical death unless extreme circumstances call for such a prediction.
6) I will stress the karmic importance of keeping all promises.
7) I will recommend that any client with any disease, illness or physical problem immediately seek professional help. I am not a medical doctor.
8) I will recommend that my clients consult a professional banker or broker before making any financial transactions. I am not a banker or broker.
9) I will make a point of studying those things which will aid me in giving better readings.
10) I promise to give the best possible advice to any client who seeks my aid.
Of course, the best way to make sure that you are not meeting a psychic fraud is to learn
what divination is and how it works.
Please note that the use of Llewellyn Encyclopedia articles
is subject to certain Terms and Conditions