The gemstones to which you are drawn are revealing, and they provide guidance for uncovering self-knowledge. Colors and gemstones influence the way we feel, act, and react to others. Think about it: why would you want to wear your magenta pink shirt one day and all black clothes another? One day you want your amethyst pendant and another day you want to wear your sapphire ring. Observe your color choices to help you to know yourself better, as the colors to which you are drawn reveal so much.
Whether it is the gemstones you are drawn to wear or the colors of the foods you ingest, your daily color choices become an oracle, an opportunity to know yourself better. You can ask yourself, "Why am am I drawn to wear that turquoise shirt and citrine ring?" The turquoise shirt signals your desire to be heard, while the citrine ring could indicate a need for more self-confidence. The magenta pink shirt reveals a need for unconditional love, and the black clothes might show a desire to feel safe. This makes total sense, as every day opens to a new reality. See if your gemstone and color choices show you if you need to get motivated and take action or if you need more time in contemplation and prayer.
If you are reading this, you are likely a spiritual seeker. You probably want to improve yourself and your awareness, and become a better person. Most people do want to improve and awaken to their highest potential, and your interest and attraction to certain gemstones is likely the key to help you uncover unconscious issues or blocks. By realizing the repetitive thoughts you have in your mind and belief systems that are no longer applicable, you can unleash a whole new level of potential in your life!
In The Essential Guide to Crystals, Minerals and Stones, each gemstone entry provides valuable insight for personal growth. It is a key to getting the most out of the rocks and stones you use in your life. Use your crystals as a tool to help you maintain your focus on the affirmations and positive thoughtforms.
It is through the use of the color, energy, and feel of the stone, complemented by positive thoughts, that you establish a foundation for achieving your goals and desires. Use positive thoughts to transform your reality coupled with a sparkling gem to remind you time and again of your intention. Allowing yourself to replace negative thoughts or fears. Connect with the goal and positive statements affirm your intention so you can work to transform your challenge.
Arrange your jewelry box and your closet to match the colors of the rainbow to help you make more conscious choices in the way you dress. Have your gemstone collection handy so you can place a rock in your pocket as you affirm a good thought in your heart. Chakrasóthe energy centers of our body, mind, and spiritócan also be aligned from head to toe by matching your intention with the color of your outfit, crystal choices, and accessories.
Here is an easy overview of some key stones with matching GemSpot Affirmations.
- Browns, black, and red at the root chakra are for power, grounding, energy, and focus. Use a garnet for more power and physical vitality or grab a black tourmaline or a brown agate for more focus.
- Black Tourmaline Affirmation: I am grounded and focused. I enjoy relaxing in nature to regenerate and rejuvenate my energy field.
- Orange gems help to birth those great ideas into reality. Hold some carnelian to help you give birth to a child or to manifest your creative project into reality.
- Carnelian Affirmation: I am fertile in body, mind, and spirit. Creativity flows through me in a myriad of ways. I am courageous and bravely bring my ideas into actuality.
- Yellow rocks help you to shine your magnificence and fabulosity. Citrine, golden topaz, and golden optical calcite help you to increase your joy and self-confidence.
- Citrine Affirmation: I am confident and courageous.
- Golden Topaz Affirmation: I am a shining star! I focus on all my good attributes and amplify them.
- Golden Optical Calcite Affirmation: I recognize my self-worth and step into my personal power with grace and ease.
- Green- and pink-colored gems are used to aid you to be compassionate and kind. Rose quartz and pink calcite are perfect for magnetizing caring and supportive friends, family, and colleagues. Green aventurine and green tourmaline bring forth an abundance of love and financial support.
- Rose Quartz Affirmation: I am compassionate and kind. I give love to others and readily accept theirs in return.
- Pink Calcite Affirmation: I am blessed with nurturing vibrations wherever I go! I am gentle with myself.
- Green Aventurine Affirmation: My heart is open to allow love. I have many blessings in my life. Abundance and prosperity are constantly flowing in my life.
- Green Tourmaline Affirmation: My actions are heart-centered, and I allow love in my life.
- Blue stones can be used give you the courage to express your authentic self with wisdom and grace. Put on a turquoise ring or add an aquamarine necklace to adorn yourself with the intention that you will easily express yourself throughout the dayóand be heard.
- Turquoise Affirmation: I open my consciousness to various forms of expression. I express myself with ease and grace.
- Aquamarine Affirmation: Inspiration flows effortlessly into my unfettered consciousness.
- Purple crystals bring forth inspired living. Use amethyst to activate your connection with higher consciousness to be in a state of constant contact with Master Guides and angels.
- Amethyst Affirmation: My ability to know, sense, see, feel, and hear the truth is profoundly aligned with higher wisdom.
- White and clear gems can be utilized to align with purity and clarity. Stones like diamonds, clear quartz, and selenite activate the part of you that is connected with the Divine.
- Diamond Affirmation: I am grateful that I have clarity and wisdom in my life.
- Clear Quartz Affirmation: I am a clear channel of love, light, and well-being. All is well in my life.
- Selenite Affirmation: I am a spiritual being of Divine love and Divine light. I have access to the ancient wisdom stored within me.
Allow yourself to replace negative thoughts or fears connected with the goal with the positive statements that the affirmation provides. Repeat the affirmation again and again, and soon you'll find that any negative thoughts and fears disintegrate. Where love and goodness reside there is no room for anything but love and goodness.
The most important thing about working with crystals, minerals, and stones is to remember is that they are simply tools that provide you with a reminder of your intentions and goals.