January/February 2017 Issue
Get the FREE app for your tablet and mobile device. Now available in the iTunes Store and the Google Play Store
Also available as a PDF File.
Click for more information about New Worlds or to receive issues via mail.
Exercise: Asking for a Dream Visit from a Loved One in Spirit
This article was written by Anysia Marcell Kiel
posted under Spirit Communication
What you will need for this exercise:
- Your mind in a relaxed state
- A quiet environment
Before we try to communicate with spirits, we must shield our energy and call in our guides.
- Using your mind, call out to your loved one using the person's birth name and birth date.
- If you do not have this specific information, you may also think of the person.
- Fill your head with warm memories about the person and replay them over and over in your mind.
- Once again, call out to the person with your mind by thinking of their name three times.
- Ask the person to visit you in a dream.
- Write down the initial date that you asked for your dream visit. You can send your loved one a mental request each night before bed.
- When you get your dream visit, write down the date.
- Take note of how long it took for the person to send you the dream visit.
Once you receive your dream visit (it could take a day or several days), send your loved one loving thoughts of gratitude. Leave the door of communication open for them to visit in a dream state at any time. Thank God for the divine spiritual connection you have with your loved ones.
From Discovering the Medium Within, by Anysia Kiel.
|Anysia Marcell Kiel|
Anysia Marcell Kiel, MFA, is a lifelong healing medium who has been able to communicate with spirits, since she was a very young child. She is the award-winning author of Discovering The Medium Within: Techniques and Stories From A Professional Psychic... Read more
Please note that the use of Llewellyn Journal articles
is subject to certain Terms and Conditions
Name one religion or type of spiritual system that doesn't incorporate music into its worship services in some way.
It's not easy, is it?
From singing hymns to beating drums, and from the rhythmic chanting of prayers to the soaring organ fugues of Bach, music is a spiritual tool that connects mind and body to the divine spirit.
While country... read this article