Link to this Article: http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/1960
The Horseshoe Spread
This article was written on July 20, 2009 posted under Tarot
The horseshoe spread is a dramatic way to explore the details of any question or situation—all in a mystical seven-card reading.
1. Past. The circumstances and events that led to the present situation.
2. Present. The current situation.
3. Future. The near future.
4. Self. The subject’s attitudes, thoughts, and feelings about the situation
5. Friends and Family. How other people see and affect the situation.
6. Obstacles. The obstacles that must be overcome.
7. Outcome. The most likely outcome of the current situation.
From Tarot for Writers, by Corrine Kenner
Please note that the use of Llewellyn Journal articles
is subject to certain Terms and Conditions