Spell A Day
Spell Date: Sunday, March 26, 2017
Color of the day: Orange
Incense of the day: Juniper
Get every spook and stowaway out of those dusty nooks and crannies this spring with a bit of Vodou acumen. Van Van is an antimicrobial cleaning agent that is tough on grease and grime as well as germs and allergens. Making your own can be a bit of an investment, but it’s one that really saves money in the long run and also invites luck and prosperity into the home. Van Van is an all-purpose cleaner commonly used to energetically purify windows, countertops, and especially floors.
In a 32-ounce oil-safe Evo spray bottle, combine the following:
* 3 drops pure essential thyme oil
* 3 drops pure essential citronella oil
* 3 drops pure essential vervain oil
* 3 drops pure essential lemongrass oil
* 3 drops pure essential ginger oil
* 3 drops pure essential galangal oil
* 3 drops pure essential patchouli oil
* 3 drops free & clear dish soap (one with a coconut base works best)
* 5 ounces 100 proof vodka
* 5 ounces distilled white vinegar
* 22 ounces distilled water
This spray should be shaken before each use and is not safe for application on wood flooring or lacquered furnishings.
This post was written by Estha McNevin on March 26, 2017
© This page is for the enjoyment of visitors to Llewellyn.com, and is the copyrighted intellectual property of Llewellyn Worldwide Ltd. You may post a link to this page, but no part of it may be used or reproduced without permission.