2. Was there anything specific that prompted Body Language Quick & Easy?
Yes. I was at the Frankfurt Book Fair a couple of years ago when Face Reading Quick & Easy was published. All of the publishers who were interested in the face reading book asked me if I could write a book on body language. As I used to conduct workshops and courses on body language some 30 years ago, I thought it would be fun to finally write a book on the subject, and in due course it happened.
3. As you just alluded to, Body Language Quick & Easy is a companion to your earlier Face Reading Quick & Easy. What advantages do we have once we are able to read the language of facial expressions and body language?
Knowledge of facial expressions and body language gives you a hidden edge in all your relationships with others. As everyone communicates by body language, your communication skills will improve as soon as you learn how to read it. You'll be able to gain rapport much more easily. You'll know if someone is being honest or deceitful. You'll become more accepting and understanding of others. This will help you to empathize with others.
4. Is there a "learning curve," so to speak, in becoming able to read the features and poses of others?
I haven't looked at it that way before, but think there may well be. Everyone instinctively uses aspects of body language, and this gives them a good base to start with. It usually doesn't take people long to learn the essentials of non-verbal communication once they become interested in the subject.
5. You have a long history of experience with other psychic subjects (such as angels, hypnosis, etc.). Is there any sort of psychic component to interpreting body language?
I don't think so. Interpreting body language is a practical and useful skill that anyone can learn. Of course, psychic people often gain intuitive impressions about people, but that is not part of body language.
6. What do you hope readers will take away from Body Language Quick & Easy?
I hope they'll enjoy the book, and will learn useful information that will enhance all their face to face dealings with others.