A Psychic Reader's Code of Conduct
1) My clients are responsible for their own behavior.
2) I will strive to be encouraging and give hope.
3) I will strive to be balanced, centered and cheerful. I will concentrate on my client as and not on any of my personal problems.
4) I will strive to educate my clients so they do not have to keep coming back to deal with the same problems.
5) I will never predict a physical death unless extreme circumstances call for such a prediction.
6) I will stress the karmic importance of keeping all promises.
7) I will recommend that any client with any disease, illness or physical problem immediately seek professional help. I am not a medical doctor.
8) I will recommend that my clients consult a professional banker or broker before making any financial transactions. I am not a banker or broker.
9) I will make a point of studying those things which will aid me in giving better readings.
10) I promise to give the best possible advice to any client who seeks my aid.
Of course, the best way to make sure that you are not meeting a psychic fraud is to learn
what divination is and how it works.
Please note that the use of Llewellyn Encyclopedia articles
is subject to certain Terms and Conditions.