Posted Under Crystals & Gems
The Key Crystals and Gemstones and Their Benefits
- Agate: Good for mental stability and awakens latent talents.
- Amber: One of my favorites for clients suffering love pain. It soaks up the negative energy, rebalances, then gives strength, all in the blink of an eye.
- Amethyst: Good for calming; also promotes spirituality and on a business side gives flexibility in decision making.
- Bloodstone: Perfect for detoxing—and to create balance if you overindulge in food and alcohol.
- Citrine: Good if you cannot stop crying. This is the stone to give to a friend who is devastated by problems caused by love, work, family—everything and anything.
- Emerald: This is said to be the jewel of love and truth. I use this for clients who have had their heart broken and find it hard to trust again.
- Fluorite: An all-round health booster; helps fight against common viral infections like colds, the flu, and cold sores.
- Garnet: The one to pick if you want a confidence boost and to allow sexual confidence to flow. On a business level, promotes determination and direction.
- Hematite: Helps you radiate a soft loving energy; health-wise good for fighting insomnia.
- Moonstone: Clears patterns of attracting partners who cheat. Also known as the traveler's stone because it protects against the perils of travel.
- Obsidian: If you are feeling negative, this is the stone for you. It can transform thoughts of hatred to ones of love.
- Rose quartz: This stone sends out a big message to the universe: "I am ready for love!" This is also good for clearing the skin and reducing pain.
- Ruby: A love booster, it aids fertility and enhances passion.
- Smoky quartz: Promotes co-operation and practicality in money matters.
- Tektite: Clears up bad energies. Wonderful if you have been involved with someone who turned out to be very badly behaved. Also clears feelings of anger.
- Tiger's eye: Promotes independence, helping people who are too needy. Also eases congestion of the bowels, throat, and eyes.
- Tourmaline: Gives confidence when you feel weak and need a little "backbone."
- Turquoise: Heals childhood trauma and stops you from repeating patterns.
Excerpted from Cosmic Energy, by Anne Jirsch