The annual COVR (Coalition of Visionary Retailers) awards were announced this weekend at INATS in Denver. 5 of our 6 nominated Llewellyn titles won 2019 COVR Awards:
- Kitchen Table Tarot, by Melissa Cynova (Divination Books Category; GOLD MEDAL WINNER/BOOK OF THE YEAR)
- Sigil Witchery, by Laura Tempest Zakroff (Shamanism & Wicca Books Category; GOLD MEDAL WINNER)
- Tarot in Wonderland, by Barbara Moore & Eugene Smith (Tarot Products Category; GOLD MEDAL WINNER)
- Carl Llewellyn Weschcke, by Melanie Marquis (Autobiographical & Biographical Books Category; BRONZE MEDAL WINNER)
- Queer Magic, by Tomás Prower (Contemporary Spirituality Category; BRONZE MEDAL WINNER)
Congratulations to our authors!
You can view the full list of award winners here.
Founded in 1996, the Coalition of Visionary Resources (COVR) is an organization formed by a unique group of businesses that deal in “Visionary Resources,” and who work with and support each other as independent retailers, manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, and publishers of visionary books, music, and merchandise.
Winners are selected by a process of both judging and reader voting, and were announced on June 8, 2019 at the International New Age Trade Show (INATS).