Using the concept of Houses from an astrological chart for not only its inspiration but also its shape and content, this is a fun spread to use on birthdays or at other milestone events. It is a simple one to interpret, as you simply go around the circle reading each card separately. Each position represents an astrological “house.” Each house governs an area of a person’s life. You can add depth to the reading by comparing houses that have cards sharing the same suit or number.
1. First House: Your self-image, personality, ambition, drives, and body.
2. Second House: Your value systems, material possession, and financial attitudes.
3. Third House: The way you communicate, think, and learn; siblings and neighbors.
4. Fourth House: Your mother and father, your roots, your domestic life and family.
5. Fifth House: Creativity, affairs of the heart, fun, hobbies, social life, and children
6. Sixth House: Your job, responsibilities, work habits and relationship, and health
7. Seventh House: Business and romantic relationships; how you interact with people.
8. Eighth House: Jointly controlled money and assets, taxes, inheritances, obligations.
9. Ninth House: Spirituality, religion, morals; higher education; long distance travel.
10. Tenth House: Your public image, and career; relationships with authority figures.
11. Eleventh House: Friendships; memberships in groups; hopes, goals, and wishes
12. Twelfth House: Your inner self, dreams, secrets, the past; subconscious; karma.