Five titles from Llewellyn and imprints Flux and Midnight Ink are 2015 IPPY award winners! These titles were named as winners in the 2015 Independent Publisher Awards, which are designed to bring increased recognition to the deserving but often unsung titles published by independent authors and publishers.
The 2015 Independent Publisher Awards (IPPYs) were revealed via an announcement on their website. The awards will be presented at a ceremony on May 27. Our Llewellyn winners are below:
- Yoga and Body Image, by Melanie Klein & Anna Guest-Jelley (Gold, Inspirational/Spiritual)
- Spiritual Power of Empathy, by Cyndi Dale (Bronze, New Age [Mind-Body-Spirit])
- Dying to Know, by T.J. O’Connor (Gold, Mystery/Cozy/Noir)
- The White Magic Five & Dime, by Steve Hockensmith and Lisa Falco (Bronze, Mystery/Cozy/Noir)
- Words and Their Meanings, by Kate Bassett (Gold, Young Adult Fiction)
A full list of award winners can be found on their website.
Congratulations to our authors!