From Sasha Graham’s 365 Tarot Spreads
The spread for January 7
Excellent Eating Habits Spread
On This Day The Fannie Farmer Cookbook, a gastronomic class, was published this day in 1896. Its emphasis on good foods, fresh flavor, and variety is why it remains a favorite to this day.
Summation of Spread The consumption and preparation of food is a connection to the life force itself—an opportunity to indulge in pleasure and health simultaneously. If you plan to change eating habits, emphasize the positive rather than dwell on the negative. This spread focuses on cultivating excellent eating habits.
Cast Your Cards Notice bright sunlight dappling your kitchen, feel the health radiating from a juicy apple, and cast your cards.
1. What role does food play in my life?
2. Do I ever abuse myself with food?
3. How can I nurture myself with food?
4. How does food tie in to my emotional state?
5. When do I eat the most unhealthy?
6. What habitual eating pattern is the most important to change?
7. What encourages me to eat natural, unprocessed foods?
8. What helps me plan ahead for better eating?
9. What is a small step I can take right now?