Congratulations to our Llewellyn and Midnight Ink titles on their IPPY Awards!
Our 2018 winners are:
- Magical Destinations of the Northeast, by Natalie Zaman (Silver; US Northeast, Best Regional Non-Fiction category)
- Kitchen Table Tarot, by Melissa Cynova (Bronze; Best First Book – Non-Fiction category)
- Embracing the End of Life, by Patt Lind-Kyle (Gold; New Age/Mind-Body-Spirit category)
- Uncorking a Lie, by Nadine Nettmann (Silver, Mystery/Cozy/Noir category)
- Hollywood Homicide, by Kellye Garrett (Gold, Best First Book – Fiction)
The Independent Publisher Awards or IPPYs, are designed to bring increased recognition to the deserving but often unsung titles published by independent authors and publishers.
The 2017 Independent Publisher Awards (IPPYs) were revealed via an announcement on their website.