Taurus, The Bull
April 19 to May 20
Keywords: Stubbornness, perseverance, stability, dependability, sensuality
As a bull, you are known for your determination and willpower, but, taken too far, these traits can turn into stubbornness. You are stable and find security in routine, which can often make change difficult. Be careful to not let your unease with change rule your life. Possessions are important to you, with Venus as your ruler. While it is nice to enjoy the finer things in life, be sure to donate or sell old items that serve no purposeâ€”it is always possible that your love of possessions is tied to an emotional insecurity.
Your friends know that they can always count on you, and you are sensitive to the needs of others (though the latter can make you prone to gullibility; be careful at times when helping others out). You feel complete when part of a couple; even though you are highly selective of your partners, once you find the one you will be highly devoted. Family is highly important to you; you have strong ties to siblings and your extended family, and you are proud of your children (show them encouragement and give constructive criticism, as you often have high expectations of your kids).
When it comes to work, you prefer environments that give you not only stability but also autonomy. That said, be careful not to get too stuck with one job or company; changes often occur, and don’t shy away from a prospective opportunity. Taurus is also one of the universal money signs. This, in combination with your practicality, can equal a large net worth.
For the year ahead:
Affirmation: Change is personally empowering.
- Jupiter in Pisces (your eleventh house) makes 2010 a year of socializing and networking.
- Jupiter’s visit to your twelfth house (Aries) this summer, between June and September, is a preview of 2011â€”this is the ultimate lucky charm, often bringing good fortune just when you need it most.
- Saturn‘s visit to Virgo gives you an opportunity to complete what was started a few years ago. This is a time of change; success can be realized ifÂ you stop clinging to the known past and create your new future.
- Saturn begins and ends the year in Libra, your sixth house (work). This reinforces the possibility of a career or job change.
- Pluto in Capricorn (your ninth house) highlights education. You might entertain the idea of returning to school or advancing your knowledge in other ways. This can also be a part of your possible changes in career.