Libra, The Balance
September 22 to October 22
Keywords: Balanced, just, charming, diplomatic,¬† artistic, sociable, passive, indecisive, sophisticated, accommodating, kind,¬† likable, respectful
As a Libra you are a charming people-pleaser. You make a natural mediator, not only putting people at ease in any situation but also making sure that peace and harmony are kept. You view things objectively and with a sharp mind, but you can be tripped up by your own indecisiveness in your quest for fairness. You have an eye for sophistication and beauty, being ruled by Venus, and will never be seen in less than your best.
Libras enjoy a wide circle of friends and contacts, but your partner is your true anchor; your relationship with your partner is far stronger than any other you have, and you dislike doing anything without them. You feel lonely without a companion. This strong need for a soul mate may make you confuse lust for love. Your opposite sign, Aries, could be the ultimate match, but a Leo or Sagittarius are compatible as well.
A career working with public would suit you well, and a job with a friendly, social workplace is a must. You can expect many career-related changes throughout your life, but you easily stay on top of jobs and trends with your intuition. You do have excellent wealth potential through wise financial management; this shouldn’t be a problem for you, as you are thrifty and judge each purchase before it is made.
You have a strong intuition, and this “gut feeling” shouldn’t always be ignored in favor of weighing yourself down by a list of pros and cons.
For the year ahead:
Affirmation: I find strength within.
- Jupiter in Pisces (your sixth house) makes the year ahead a fast-paced one at work. You will be in demand, but be careful not to take on too much. This transit also means an increase in healthy decisions as far as nutrition and exercise are concerned.
- Jupiter’s visit to your seventh house (Aries) this summer gave you a preview of what you can expect in 2011 when it comes to luck and love.
- Saturn will be in your sign most of the year, which means that you can expect some personal introspection as well as to reap what you’ve sown for the past few years, whether positive or negative.
- The Jupiter/Uranus merger in Pisces could mean changes in the workplace, whether through downsizing, new technology, or even a physical move.
- Pluto in Capricorn, your fourth house, brings about significant changes in home and family. This could mean relocation, remodeling, or even just reflecting on your childhood and family life. This transit is a long one (until 2024), so this transformation will not be a rapid one.