Sagittarius, The Archer
November 21 to December 21
Keywords: Optimistic, adventurous, independent, restless, enthusiastic, careless
As a Sagittarius you are optimistic and enthusiastic, as well as an adventurous explorer. You enjoy searching for knowledge and truth, whether by physical travel or through books. Because you search for truth and justice, however, you can be at times too honest and forget your tact. Your ruling planet of Jupiter encourages your restless spirit, and helps you to often land on your feet.
Sagittarians are independent, which can make finding a lasting relationship a challenge, since you are adept at playing the field. You could find your soul mate later in life, or not at all; just be sure your mate understands your need for adventure. You could do well with a Gemini or another fire sign, but a relationship with a Virgo or Pisces has the potential to be difficult. Your family is near and dear to you, and though you are independent, like best to be at home and comfortable.
When it comes to careers, Sagittarians do well in service to others and enjoy a stable daily routine; once you’ve found a job that provides both, you are likely to stay put for years to come. As far as money goes, it is either feast or famine; you waver between being frugal and being extravagant, and must learn to be cautious regarding spending and saving habits.
You are interested in learning about others and, in turn, yourself.
For the year ahead:
Affirmation: Home satisfies my adventuresome spiritâ€”this year!
- With your planetary ruler Jupiter in Pisces (your fourth house), this year is one of home, friends, and family.
- Uranus completes its seven-year transit of PiscesÂ on March 10, 2011. Family/moving issues may have been popular topics of the past few years, but this should be coming to an end. Now is the time to make your home the place you want to be.
- Saturn will be in Libra most of the year, which means that you can expect your friendships and social circle to be highlighted. Now is a good time to become involved in a charitable activity or to start a club of some sort.
- The Saturn will align with Uranus across your sixth/twelfth house axis, so you may feel unsettled about your work life and should also take the time to schedule your regular dental and other medical wellness checkups.
- Pluto continues to slowly advance in Capricorn (your second house). You may experience ups and downs in income, but will generally have the potential to increase your earnings so long as you are careful with budgeting.