Holiday Wishes and Dreams

on December 23, 2010 | Comments (7)

One of the earliest forms of magic we learn is to wish upon a star. That, and making a wish and blowing out our birthday candles.

At this time of year, I am always attracted to Star cards. They almost always seem to hold so much hope and promise. They fill my heart with wishes for peace on Earth and goodwill towards all.

And I have less altruistic impulses as well. I wish for mundane things…I love getting and giving presents.

So, as we celebrate our various holidays and give thanks for the return of the Light, what do hope for? What do you wish for?

One thing I’ve wished for is the arrival of a special deck I’ve helped create. It’s called the Pagan Cats Tarot and will be available in January. Here is the Star card from that deck.

Bright Blessings!

Written By Pietra
on December 23rd, 2010 @ 11:56 am

I have been under this lucky Star for the semester and I can say that if you wish really hard, some dreams do come true! Besides, this deck is precious!

Written By Donna L. Cook
on December 23rd, 2010 @ 11:58 am

I love this card. Truly captures a content kitty!

Written By lisa
on December 23rd, 2010 @ 12:16 pm

That tarot card is beautiful. what a mystical feeling you get when you look at it.

Written By lisa
on December 23rd, 2010 @ 12:19 pm

It is truly a beautiful tarot card. It leaves you with a total mystical feeling with the candles and the star. then with the mystery of the cat.

Written By Helen
on December 23rd, 2010 @ 4:46 pm

That is a truly lovely card! May the stars shine bright all the time for you in 2011!

I wish for true peace within myself and within the world.

Written By Nona Stewart
on December 29th, 2010 @ 5:06 pm

LOVE this image!! A young black male kitty adopted me last july and I am thoroughly mesmerized. He is truly a magical being and his mission is love.

Am about to order the deck and am sure it will quickly become a favorite.