1. Your new book is 365 Days of Hoodoo. What inspired you to write this book?
2. How exactly do you define Hoodoo?
3. Do you need previous experience working with Hoodoo or conjure magic to work with 365 Days of Hoodoo?
4. The book is structured to provide a full year of Hoodoo magic. Do readers need to proceed through the book in order? Or can it be picked up at any time throughout the year?
5. What do you hope readers will take away from 365 Days of Hoodoo?
Stephanie Rose Bird is a hereditary intuitive, contemporary rootworker, solitary green witch and visionary. She has been involved with mysticism, symbology, spiritualism and the occult for thirty years. Bird is inspired by ...