A humorous reference to carbon monoxide. When charcoal for incense is burned, it can exhaust the air of oxygen and replace it with carbon monoxide (chemical formula: CO). The lack of oxygen can cause dizziness, sickness, unconsciousness, or death. A magician should always have plenty of air in a room when burning incense.
Readers, please enjoy this guest blog post by Kris Franken, author of the new Call of Intuition.
As humanity awakens to a new way of living on earth, we are rediscovering the healing power of local communities.
Those who have been disconnected...