March/April 2017 Issue
Get the FREE app for your tablet and mobile device. Now available in the iTunes Store and the Google Play Store
Also available as a PDF File.
Click for more information about New Worlds or to receive issues via mail.
Goddess Archetype Tarot Spread
This article was written by Llewellyn
posted under Tarot
This is a fun way of exploring the feminine archetypes in the Tarot, world mythology, and within yourself—regardless of your gender. I encourage you to do this
spread even if you are still shy of interpreting the cards: the sooner you begin to
get used to the process of reading, the sooner you will improve. If you have to use a book to give yourself a head start on the meanings feel free, but try your best to
interpret the card images intuitively.
From Tarot 101, by Kim Huggens
- Mother: What do you nurture? How do you create?
- Virgin: What is a mystery to you? How do you celebrate your image?
- Siren: What attracts others to you? How can you celebrate your sexuality?
- Sorceress: What do you control and manipulate? How can you change your
- Wise woman: What do you know deeply? How can you share your knowledge?
- Fairy Godmother: What gifts can you give to the world and others? How do
others approach you?
- Wife: What are you married to? How do you devote yourself to things?
- Hag: What in you is ugly and terrifying? How can you redeem this monster?
- Amazon: What would you fight for? How can you develop your courage and
Please note that the use of Llewellyn Journal articles
is subject to certain Terms and Conditions
I often hear people tell me that they ask for angelic guidance and they don't receive it. I believe the Angels are constantly speaking to us, but that we have to learn their language to understand what it is they are saying.
Imagine for a minute that you are in Heaven and a loved one on earth is calling out to you for help. You rush to them with... read this article