At the Witchling Academy of Magic, there are classes on astrology, herbology, elemental magic, potions, tarot, divination, and more. When you receive your Witchling Academy Tarot, you will be invited to join Charlie and the Academy students to experience the extraordinary life with magic.
Before a Witchling starts in any of their studies, they first go through orientation and cast a spell to enhance their intuition. Being able to tap into your intuition and trust your gut feelings is very important when divining tarot, casting magic, and connecting with your animal familiars or guides. Of course, having a powerful extra sense of knowing and an internal GPS can help you make the right decisions in everyday life. Today, we would like to share the Enhance Your Intuition Spell, so that you can start immediately on your magical journey.
Why Do We Need Our Intuition?
Your intuition will never steer your wrong. It can guide you to success by helping you make the right decisions to manifest your desires. It can allow you to be open to new possibilities and recognize opportunities that will bring you one step closer to your life goals. Activating your intuition will also help you gain clarity in your tarot readings and allow the messages to flow through to you. A quick note about intuition is everyone has it, but not everyone is aware of it. It is a knowing without conscious reasoning, so many people ignore the messages, because sometimes intuition cannot logically explain it. The more you practice and trust your intuition, the more clarity you will receive.
There are four main ways to receive messages from your intuition. Known as the four "clairs," they are taught in the Witchling Academy during divination lessons.
The first, clairvoyance, is receiving messages by seeing words, pictures, or phrases in your mind. It's very similar to daydreaming. This clair is the most potent for manifesting. The second, clairaudience, is hearing messages from your intuition. This can happen by receiving messages in sound, music, or even by hearing words. The third clair is clairsentience. This occurs through being able to receive messages through feeling or emotions, and you may often be able to gather information from a physical object, like a watch, or a place, like a house. The fourth main clair that the Witchlings work with is claircognizance, which is relates to having a clear knowing, such as you may know information to something without even reading instructions or having been taught anything about that topic.
Let's explore which clair or clairs resonate most with you. First, take a moment to assess how you think you usually receive information from your intuition. Do you usually "see" images, or do you typically hear your messages? This may actually sound like you are talking to yourself most of the time. Do you usually have that gut feeling, therefore feeling messages? Do you typically know what the messages are before you have been told any information? Maybe you experience a combination of two or more clairs when you use your intuition. Once you are aware of how you receive and connect to your intuition, you will have more clarity when you are divining.
As we discover our intuition and amplify the connection with this Intuition Spell, be open to receiving new messages and opportunities that will come into your path. It is very simple. All you have to do is allow and expect the blessings to arrive for you.
- Purple candle
- Needle or thumbnail
- Purple pen
- The High Priestess Tarot card
- White ribbon or string
- Prepare your sacred space for your spell, by setting out all your tools and cleansing the area with a smudge wand or spray. Rosemary is a beautiful herb to use with this spell.
- When you are ready to start the spell, open the circle with a prayer. You may use the one I provide or your own. Close your eyes, and putting your hands in a prayer position, and say, "I call upon the angels, ancestors, and celestial guides to stand by me, to protect me, to inspire me today, as I open the circle to cast this Intuition Spell for my highest and best good."
- Inscribe an affirmation on your candle with a needle, pin, pen, or whatever you feel comfortable using. This affirmation is meant to help you to connect to your intuition. For example, you may write, simply, "I am intuitive." The direction you use to write the affirmation is important, and you will be writing the words from the candle's flat bottom to the wick, where you will light it. Writing in this direction signifies calling in our intuition.
- Write your intention on your paper with your purple pen and fold it once towards you. Using the ribbon or string to tie your intention paper onto your High Priestess Tarot card, ask the High Priestess to connect you with your intuition and for bountiful blessings. If you don't know what to write, you can use this one: "I follow my intuition and receive messages with confidence daily." Next, place the tarot card at the top facing you, and share your wish with the High Priestess, allowing her to bring it forth to reality. When you are finished, place your spell intention bundle underneath your candle holder.
- Place your candle in the candle holder or on a plate, making sure it is secure. As you light your candle, say your intention out loud, if possible. End your intention with, "This or something better, and so it is, thank you, thank you, thank you."
- When your candle is lit, put your hands over it, palms facing the flame, and imagine your intuition is activated. See a beautiful light swirling up from the bottom of your spine, as it goes all the way up your body, into the middle of the forehead, and finally out of the top of your head. Feel the safe, comforting feeling of being connected to your intuition, as you hold this energy. You can sit in this energy for as long as you like. When you are ready, open your eyes.
- Now, ask for a sign from the Universe to appear for confirmation that you are on target with following your intuition. These signs can include an object, a feather, a bee, any animal, or a symbol. Ask that this sign will arrive to you, when you are following your intuition.
- As you are waiting for your candle to burn down to finish the spell, you may journal or work with the tarot, to divine what actions you can take next to help you cultivate and deepen your connection with your intuition. A simple one-card pull can suffice. Ask your cards, "What action can I take next to continue to expand the connection with my intuition?" You may notice that the messages will be flowing effortlessly out of you. (Note: Never leave your candle burning unattended.)
- When your candle is done burning, your spell is complete. Dispose of the candle wax in your trash can or bury it in your backyard. Keep your spell intention bundle for seven days. You can put it under your pillow, keep it with you at all times, or place it on your altar. After the seven days, unwrap the bundle and thank your High Priestess and put the card back in the deck, or, if you'd like, keep it out for as long as you want to reflect on the focus of using your intuition. You may dispose of the intention paper and ribbon in any way that feels good for you.
- To close the spell circle, when your candle is finished, or when you are complete, say this closing prayer with hands in prayer position: "Thank you, angels, ancestors, and celestial guides for watching over me and for the divine guidance today. I now close this circle. Thank you, thank you, thank you."
Your ongoing spellwork should consist of daily massage of your third eye, located in the middle of your forehead. It is optional if you want to dab it first with some anointing oil for extra support. If you do that, just make sure that your oil is safe to use in direct contact with the skin. As you are massaging, say this incantation, "My intuition is active and open. I am confident in receiving the messages to guide me on my path."
Congratulations! You have now activated your intuition for a deeper connection, just like the Witchlings at the Academy. In the next few days and weeks to come, be on the lookout for the sign of confirmation that you have asked for in your spell. This will help you feel confident that you are on the right track.
I also invite you to keep a mini notebook to journal on the experiences with your intuition. Write down when, how, and what has happened if you get an intuitive hit. From which clairs did you receive the information? How did you feel, or how did it happen? When did this happen? Did you take action on it? Most importantly, was your intuition, right on? Every time you gather this evidence and receive confirmation that you were right, you will empower your connection even more. The more you practice, the more powerful you will be. Like any other skill, some people have a natural inclination toward it, and some people need to practice more.
You are on your way to being a confident and intuitive Witchling. We hope to see you at the Witchling Academy of Magic, and we are excited about all the enchantments we will create together! If you'd like to continue your magical studies at the Academy, you can purchase the Witchling Academy Tarot.