Whether youâ€™re a homebody or youâ€™re out in the parks throwing a festive party for Mother Earth today, we have plenty of magical ideas for you on how to celebrate Earth Day this year.
- Our Spell-a-Day features an Earth Day Ritual today.
- Last year I wrote an Earth Day article containing four simple tips to protect the Earth.
- Two years ago I wrote this article comparing bottled water and tap water, along with a ritual to transmute the water you drink.
- And five years ago (wow, has it already been that long?), I wrote this article about planting and harvesting herbs for magickal uses.
- Finally, you could check out our extensive selection of books especially focused on Green Spirituality. These include books on Wicca, witchcraft, herbalism, gardening, shamanism and much more.
Iâ€™ve been so busy reading new manuscripts (including new, top-secret upcoming books from Kenny Klein and Christopher Penczak) that Earth Day snuck up on me this year, but the links above are evergreen. I do have one small insight to share with you this Earth Day â€“ remember that besides all the lovely flowers, herbs and trees, the magnificent animals and fishes and creatures of our planet, the glorious landscape, flora and fauna that we strive to protect â€“ that we humans are part of this wonderful Earth as well. Try to be nice to your fellow humans today â€“ no, beyond nice. Try to treat them with the same love, care and respect that you wish you could shower upon the Earth herself.