Gemini, The Twins
May 20 to June 21
Keywords: Versatile, charming, engaging, witty, restless, duplicitous
As a Gemini, you are known for your skills at communication: witty and engaging, you are able to charm anyone, though you sometimes forget to listen when communicating with others. You are also known for your dual personality (or perhaps more), which can lead to some people describing you as “two-faced.” You are intelligent and curious, never ceasing your collection of information.
You immensely enjoy meeting new people, though few fall of those friends fall into the realm of being more than an acquaintance. In relationships, you cherish your freedom and independence, and may find that casual romances are easier for you than long-term relationships. You delight in being partnered, but you also want your freedom at the same time. The same dichotomy is true for your home (either pristine or extremely messy) and your family relationships (either close-knit or quite distant).
When it comes to work, your happiness is linked to your ability to explore new ideas and maintain autonomy. Your financial success depends largely on your attitudes towards spending and saving; think long-term when making financial decisions, and learn to plan for the future.
For the year ahead:
Affirmation: I welcome the opportunity to achieve my career best and to create financial security.
- Jupiter in Pisces (your tenth house) makes 2010 a year to focus on your career. Later in the year Jupiter will merge with Uranus in Pisces, giving you a “lucky charm” in the workplace. Don’t slack off, though, or you won’t be able to reap the benefits.
- Jupiter’s visit to your eleventh house (Aries) this summer, between June and September, gives your social life a boost. You could make some very important connections during this time, but be time if these contacts provide grandiose promises.
- Neptune continues is trek through Aquarius, your ninth house. This encourages you to examine and reconnect with your spirituality and enlightenment.
- Saturn begins and ends the year in Libra, your fourth house. Matters regarding the home from the past few years will be resolved. Perhaps a purchase or relocation is in the works, or you may simply use this positive energy to de-clutter or do household repairs.
- Pluto in Capricorn (your eighth house) highlights your finances. In the coming years, you might benefit from a financial windfall, or you could suffer a serious downfall. It is up to you to plan properly. This is not a time to take financial risks or mix money with friendship.