Enochian Magick recognizes six primary forces in the manifested cosmic planes of existence as follows:
1. Divine Force. This is the Supreme Force relative to our universe. The forces of light and heat are but pale reflections of this highly penetrating force.
2. Mind Force. This is the power of the mind, and includes various stages, from the highest, wisdom and intuition, to the lowest, the logic and reason of the intellect. This power is symbolized by either the Sword or Dagger, which represents the mind\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s penetrating power. This force manifests chiefly as (a) Sensation; (b) Conceptualization; (c) Memory; and (d) Ego.
3. Will Force. When properly trained and disciplined, the force of will-power plays a major role in magickal operations. It is considered masculine in nature.
4. Thought Force. This force should not be confused with Mind Force. It often takes the form of projection, in order to produce external effects us (whereas Mind Force is chiefly internal). It is the occult force that continually projects fundamental subjective ideas of the Self outward into the World.
5. Creative Force. This is the Kundalini of eastern Tantrism. It manifests as electromagnetism. It is located in its unmanifested state in the subtle body at a point corresponding to the base of the spine in the physical body. When aroused, it rises upward into the psychic centers (or chakras) of the subtle body and activates them. It is considered feminine in nature.
6. Word Force. This is the power of letters, speech and music to influence things. It is the power of the mantra and japa of the East. The power of sound has long been known in the west. God is said to have created by uttering the Word. Similarly, every Magus must proclaim his or her own Word.