|We're now in the season of peace. Why not invite it to linger around your home into the coming new year with a decorative display for your space?
* A pretty glass dish (to contain all the ingredients)
* Lavender flowers or sprigs (peace)
* Birch bark pieces ( blessings)
* Rose petals (calming)
* Lemon verbena ( love)
* Cinnamon sticks ( prosperity)
* 7–9 drops myrrh or frankincense essential or fragrance oil
* A white candle, such as a seven-day candle in a glass jar
In the glass bowl, mix your herbal elements together until you're happy with the proportions. I've deliberately left them out of these instructions since some of them depend on the size of the bits and pieces you choose to use. Add in the drops of oil. Place the candle in the middle of the pretty bowl and arrange the herbal mixture around it. Burn the candle once a day for seven days and thereafter as needed.