The next spread in our Classic Spreads series is the Horseshoe Spread. Like the Celtic Cross, there are many variations, but this is one of the more common ones.
This spread is a very useful spread and can be applied to almost any situation. It is less daunting than the Celtic Cross. The more generic positional meanings makes it more flexible for many readers.
1. Past events shaping the situation
2. Present circumstances affecting the situation
3. Something in the immediate future that will influence the outcome
4. The querentâ€™s thoughts, feelings, or attitudes directly involved in the situation
5. Other influences to be aware of
6. An obstacle
7. The most likely outcome if nothing changes