Would you like to learn if your new love interest is a natural caregiver, wants to have many children, possesses keen intuition, will be a good provider, has a strong sex drive, and more? With the art of palmistry, you will have a powerful extra edge in finding your ideal romantic and sexual partner.
By analyzing all elements of a potential lover's hand, you can see if his or her personality, goals, and life outlook are compatible with your own:
• Recognize six elemental hand types—earth, air, fire, water, wood, and metal—and the corresponding personality traits for each
• Divine a person's sense of logic, willpower, and passion by interpreting the thumb's angle, shape, and flexibility
• Gauge his or her personality and communication style with one glance at the palm shape and finger lengths
• Discover a potential lover's sexual style to see if he or she will be a good match for you in the bedroom
• Interpret the heart line, head line, and commitment line as they relate to longevity, health, communication style, and emotional expression
Featuring over 150 clear illustrations and a hand profile compatibility guide, Lover's Guide to Palmistry offers you a complete and detailed introduction to palm reading for lovers.
ADDITIONAL TITLES BY THIS AUTHOR
If the fleshy mounts and flat plains are the topography of your hand, the lines are the roads that cross it as you journey through life. Get familiar with the major freeways that mark just about everyone's hand, even if you don't see them change much, because they will help you as reference points for the mounts. Just as you might say, "Hey, didn't there used to be a fast food joint on this...
Precis: A timid young man discovers how studying the palms of his hands not only reveals insights into his nature, but brings him a surprising level of popularity. HOW I GOT FRIENDSBy Louis J. Hammond Most people don't realize it, but ...