Welcome to Dragon Country!
Here Dragonfire sears the grass and the wind dances with Dragon-song. Here you’ll find true Dragons, real flesh-and-blood creatures that are as fiercely alive and majestic as they were thousands of years ago.
• Learn about the three true species: Eastern, Western, and Feathered
• Explore how Dragons evolved and the various types of pseudo-dragons
• Study the science of Dragons: size, diet, temperament, habitat, and more
• Discover how Dragons impact religion, art, literature, and occult studies
• Find out how to safely interact with Dragons
This essential, comprehensive introduction to Dragons is filled with what everyone must know about these extraordinary creatures. Whether a casual dracophile or a dedicated Dragon keeper, come explore what Dragons have to teach us about the world and our-selves. Discover how, with care and devotion, you can help save them from extinction.
ADDITIONAL TITLES BY THIS AUTHOR
What are Dragons and why are they so important to us? Are they part of our mythos, or members of our everyday lives? Shawn MacKenzie, author of The Dragon Keeper's Handbook and Dragons for Beginners, explains.