Learn simple ways to uncover your past lives and create a better present
Explore your previous lifetimes, embrace your wondrous history, and recognize that you, as a human soul, are eternal. Once you discover your past lives, you can change the present in positive ways and ultimately create a better future.
Past Lives for Beginners is a detailed and approachable introduction to understanding reincarnation and how it impacts your present life. Using fascinating case studies, author Douglas De Long describes different types of past-life recall experiences and shares his favored techniques to gain access to those memories, including meditations and visualizations. This guide provides a wealth of exercises and resources for understanding past lives, allowing you to explore spiritual growth and your own immortality.
• Connect with spirit guides and religious figures
• Learn to forgive past-life transgressions
• Discover future lives and how to work toward smooth life transitions
• Enhance your psychic and spiritual gifts with hands-on techniques
ADDITIONAL TITLES BY THIS AUTHOR
MEET THE AUTHOR
- 06-20-2013 - 06-20-2013 Book Launch-Self Connection