Create a new way of living that reduces stress, increases productivity, improves mood, and enhances relationships. Using step-by-step instructions and exercises that incorporate habit-forming techniques, author Kate Sciandra helps you find everyday opportunities for making mindfulness an easy practice. In just six weeks, you can fully integrate this quick approach to living in the moment. Each week you’ll learn about:
• The difference between meditation and mindfulness, and how to recognize opportunities for both
• Useful information about mindfulness, meditation, and habit formation
• How to build your mental toolkit as well as ways to use it often
• How to address misconceptions about the process of being present
• How to live in the moment no matter what you’re doing or where you are
Whether you want to improve your concentration, take better care of yourself, or simply have a greater appreciation for life, this easy-to-use guide is your best choice for calming the body and quieting the mind on a schedule that fits your busy life.